Mitsu Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Genin Squad - Looking to Join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sillybear

Sillybear

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-08

The Genin Squad - Looking to Join Empty
PostSubject: The Genin Squad - Looking to Join   The Genin Squad - Looking to Join Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:00 am

For joining the Genin squad:

* Have at least 10 played battles
* Have more wins than losses
* Be level 4 or higher
I meet all of the above requirements and would like to join your clan on the Genin Squad. If you require any more information about me I would be happy to answer any and all questions =)
Back to top Go down
U_zu_ma_ki__N
Admin
U_zu_ma_ki__N

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: The Genin Squad - Looking to Join   The Genin Squad - Looking to Join Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:03 am

Sillybear wrote:
For joining the Genin squad:

* Have at least 10 played battles
* Have more wins than losses
* Be level 4 or higher
I meet all of the above requirements and would like to join your clan on the Genin Squad. If you require any more information about me I would be happy to answer any and all questions =)

It's OK, I have checked everything, and you meet them! Congratulations! You are in Genin squad right now! Please, change your avatar at N-A, to fully join our clan! You can find tons of avatars here. Downlaod the full avatar collection at the bottom of the page, the ones above are only previews!
Back to top Go down
http://mitsuclan.niceboard.net
Sillybear

Sillybear

PostSubject: Re: The Genin Squad - Looking to Join   The Genin Squad - Looking to Join Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:04 am

Sorry I'm new to all of this, but where can I check for that? Like where does it say I am in it, and I heard you have to change something about my status on forums or something? Dunno, just started the game yesterday, but really looking forward to getting into this.
Back to top Go down
U_zu_ma_ki__N
Admin
U_zu_ma_ki__N

PostSubject: Re: The Genin Squad - Looking to Join   The Genin Squad - Looking to Join Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:12 am

Sillybear wrote:
Sorry I'm new to all of this, but where can I check for that? Like where does it say I am in it, and I heard you have to change something about my status on forums or something? Dunno, just started the game yesterday, but really looking forward to getting into this.

It's OK... Wait a minute, to change something about you... Hey, that avatar that you got is too big. The maximum size we allow is the same as on Naruto-Arena, 75x75 pixels... Try another one, try one from our GFX collection.
Back to top Go down
Sillybear

Sillybear

PostSubject: Re: The Genin Squad - Looking to Join   The Genin Squad - Looking to Join Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:13 am

one sec I'll resize it and try again lol
Back to top Go down
U_zu_ma_ki__N
Admin
U_zu_ma_ki__N

PostSubject: Re: The Genin Squad - Looking to Join   The Genin Squad - Looking to Join Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:15 am

Sillybear wrote:
one sec I'll resize it and try again lol

You're able simply to take one, no need for resizing or anything.. Just go here and go to the bottom of the page. There you'll find link to download all avatars that we got. And soon, we'll get more, once my PhotoShop is repaired...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Genin Squad - Looking to Join   The Genin Squad - Looking to Join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Genin Squad - Looking to Join
Page 1 of 1